Feb 9, 2009

language drawing



I've been into the drawing with photography concept. The freedom to see drawing this way has opened up the playing field for me in this class. I have this red ribbon I keep around and I've had this blue ribbon forever. I think I like ribbons because of the movement they make, it's like the movement of writing. I drew with the ribbons the language of the ribbons. There's an opened sugar package next to it and a sparkly ball above it. The opened sugar packet is spilling out the language. The sparkly ball reminds me of sugar, it's crystalline structure and the way it makes you feel. It's also like the dot over an I. The ribbons, sparkly ball and sugar packet are connected through my own language and their own individual languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment